Friday, February 5, 2010

Chak de India




There is no other place for photographic inspiration as India. Going back to India after one and a half years made me fall in love with my country all over again. I realized that my love was not out of compulsion but also by choice.Something like how you always love your family even though you have had no choice in who your family is , as compared to the love of your friends and lovers who you love by choice.

India is deep and its complicated. Sometimes she will revolt you , and sometimes she will fascinate you. Every street that you turn to, she will show you an aspect of herself that will leave you spellbound. You might get enraged or you might sober down.

And she will never, never ever- leave you wanting.I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment