Sunday, August 15, 2010

In my room, the plastic trash bag is caught amidst the whirl of the fan and makes crackling sounds.I lie here in my bed..clothes strewn all over me ,unpacked suitcases on the floor, trying to wrap my head around everything life has been in the past few months. Wondering at how I feel so stable and volatile at the same time.

Isn't it amazing how many twists and turns life takes? You might be wearing your most comfortable hat,walking down a known lane with a spring in your step...so sure of your next turn right around the corner to your left and suddenly- whooooooosh! Just as you blink,the familiar lanes disappear and you are presented with a wildly dense amazonian forest of experiences called 'Life'. You feel so unequipped and disoriented- Will the forest be safe? Will you reach the other end? Will there be demons and wild beasts? Which direction will it take you? Will you even reach safely on the other side?


I am scared.And also excited.It frightens as well as exhilarates me.

Sometimes, the Unknown is a good thing.I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment