Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scribbled in my diary, I found the following quote-

"I would not give a fig for the simplicity this side of the complexity, but I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of the complexity"- Olive W. Holmes

Nothing could have made a better closing argument to the struggle going on in my mind since the past few days. Hence, I have decided to move back to India once I graduate.

Which, by the way, happens in another 5 days and it's gonna be LEGEN-waitforit-DARY!!

Since, I had been busy with the thesis, presentations and last minute panic attacks , I haven't had the time to go out and take any pictures but I did came across the works of an incredible photographer, Ayash Basu, who has done some great wildlife photography.

Still, a picture of the Mormon Temple at Logan,Utah against an orange sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment